Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Challenge

Canon Rebel??? Yes please!!! For the next few months I am going to put my life in snap shot mode. Every week until August I am going to jump start my creative photography skills. The world is a beautiful place and by golly I am going to share that beauty with the world.
How?
Well, it's simple, I plan on taking my two legs and walking out the door.
Where to?
Well, that's just it, EVERYWHERE!!!
I dream to open every one's eyes to the beauties that go overlooked all around us.

Challenge:
Discover the world with me... walk out your door... ask the Lord to open your eyes to beauties you may, or may not, have seen before.
Lets make great use of our time in this world! Show off YOUR world to us all!
Hugs and <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i