Monday, April 23, 2012

Pure Beauty

Here we go... the inspiration for this piece came from my time in West Palm Beach as a college student. That was a place that I saw the Lord's beauty day after day. I would frequently find myself going to the beach (just one mile away... I know... what the life huh?) to see the world wake in the morning and go to sleep at night. It was these times that I saw the most pure form of beauty. I captured in a picture and for so many years wanted so desperately to capture it in a painting. A few months ago the Lord put it on my heart to just go with it, to trust in the talent He gave me and put brush to canvas and paint. He was with me throughout the whole two month process of completing His masterpiece.

Lesson- don't let your own discouragment keep you from fulfilling His will for your talent, He knows you better than you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i