Wednesday, April 25, 2012

To Infinity... and Beyond

I would like to introduce you to the most important man in my life. May I present to you... today only... to the one that changed everything... My HUSBAND!!!

Mr. Paul FitzPatrick


This man has completely changed me. He makes my life an adventure everyday, he makes me laugh like nobody else, he grosses me out unlike anyone else too, he helps keep me centered and remember that the Lord has everything in control, and he is the first thing I get to see every morning. I may have rose colored glasses on... or... it may just be destiny for our life but I love every single second with him.
This weekend marks the first time we are away from each other for more than a couple days. Since meeting in March 2011 we have not spent more than two days away from each other (what can I say, we are crazy about each other). I left the house today and, as sad as it is, will not see him again until Sunday for dinner.
Tomorrow is our 5 month anniversay. Sure, we never really do anything for the month to month stuff but at least we are together. This mile marker will be spent apart. Does absence really make the heart grow fonder, I guess there is no time like the present to find out.
So here is to you... my sweet sweet hunk of a husband! May we have many, many more five month anniversaries. I love you with all of my heart, to pluto and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i