Saturday, July 14, 2012

Boy am I pooped!

Well I thought I would give you all an update on my little sweet pea and I. Everything is going beautifully, I am finally not nausious anymore (thank goodness!), and only just starting to get my energy back little by little. The whole energy issue is why I have been seeming so far away from my blog. I think about each of you often and pray you are all doing great and that you are seeing each and every blessing in your lives!

Please let me know if there is anything I can ever do for any of you or if there is anything I can be praying about for you. I may not be online often but my heart is here with each of you. <3

I thought my little blog world might enjoy to see my little sweet pea grow inside my belly before their very eyes. <3 It is the most precious thing ever if you have never gone through it. While we were at the doctors getting our ultrasound he/she even wiggled around before our very eyes and I was only 9 weeks along. The tech said she was surprised to have seen that so early. Our hearts were so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i