Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just around the corner!

Good morning everyone! Thank you so much for staying with me through this not so active time, I greatly appreciate you.

There comes the time when you finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that something/anything needs to get started. I see that light and its called the... SECOND TRIMESTER! From what I have been told you get a lot more energy back during this time so I have a lot of painting and Two on Tuesdays planned to catch up on. I know... I know... It's about time right? I am just about as anxious as you all to get started again.
I am telling you now (so there is no backing out on my end) that the next Two on Tuesday will be on August 7th! Yes that is correct in two weeks we will be back in business, and boy do we have some great ideas in store for your viewing and hopefully creating pleasure.

On another note, please keep my dear sweet husband in your prayers. He is finishing up with exams this week and next. This semester in school has been the hardest on him, and me, and we could use as much prayer as possible. I cant wait to have my husband back and life not be focused all on school. You see, once he finishs these two weeks he has about 15 DAYS OFF before he starts his clinicals!!! Oh man I am excited to have him all to myself. <3 So please, whenever you think about us, pray.

I think I am winding things down now, nothing else to report just yet. Thank you, again, for sticking with me and not giving up. Great things are going to be coming, just you wait and see. I love you all and pray nothing but blessings cover you always! Hugs and <3's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i