Sunday, May 27, 2012

All because...

Been the glorified babysitter for these rugrats since Tuesday (everyone else went my little brother's wedding in Colorado).

Left to Right: Bremen, Brunswick, Dresden (front), Siegen and Bexley. Bremen is my dog and the rest are brother's/parent's
 It is not too often that I can get all five dogs to either sleep or keep themselves busy. It is during those rare times that I take the chance to sneak in a scrapbook page of my never ending wedding photos. I give you... my finished product:
Top: Nanny MacPherson
Bottom: Grami and Papa Strong
Fashioned these from pieces of torn paper and ribbon
Punched tiny holes for buttons to fasten onto
Glimmer Mist: Raven, Turquoise Blue and Cranberry Zing
Sprayed on to make "dripped paint" affect and splattered ink marks

1 comment:

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i