Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Speedy Gonzalez!

Man oh man! Sometimes I surprise myself in the amount of time I finish a painting. Last night around 10pm I was commissioned for a painting. I bought the canvas this morning and started the painting around 3pm. By golly if I didn't finished that painting by 7pm!!! I would say that is record breaking, wouldn't you?
What's that, you wanna see the painting I finished in 4 hours you said? Well... I guess I can do that, but only for you. Here you have it
Hugs and Loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i