Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Who says?

Who says you cant mix painting with scrap booking??? Because of my fancy to painting more and more lately the idea of having to put them all away to finish part of my wedding album made me itch. As I sat with the album, pictures, glue and paper I decided that that was a crazy assumption... I could do them BOTH!!! This may not be a revolutionary idea to some of you but to me... well let's just say I felt like an art genius. <3 Therefore, because of this stroke of genius (mostly just in my own head) I decided to show you a snippet into what I was working on. Enjoy and loves! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i