Thursday, August 23, 2012

Big things coming!

My first modeling attempt. 15 weeks pregnant 
Good afternoon my dear friends! I am always so thrilled when I have the honor to share with you all, it truly makes my day. I wanted to fill you all in on a few of the thoughts I have going through my creative mind to bring more life to Reflect -n- Recreate.

In the next few weeks I am working on adding some wonderful new additions and ideas to Reflect -n- Recreate. Ok, ok... let's be honest, I am actually working on becoming more organized before February. I know it seems like I have a long time before February comes but with baby preparations having to take place in the midst I don't want to slack on you guys. I want to bring life and excitement to this blog. I want to give you a better taste of my life and all the wonderful things I come across. Topics from Gluten Free foods, to photography, fashion, art, family, etc. The thing is, I dont want my blog to become like everyone else's out there and just blend in. I want to stand out from the crowd with the words I say and the life I am sharing with you. My hope is to show you that you can do anything you set your mind to. If your dream is to start your own blog... DO IT! If it's to dabble in art... PAINT AWAY! If you always dreamed of modeling... START! Everything is scary until you jump in and try it.

It is on that note that I say goodbye... for now. Hugs and <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i