Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh the joys of moving


Even Bremen is depressed over all the boxes. But it's all good, cause our little family is MOVING!!! Yes... that's right... moving to make room for a new addition in February. The baby gets his/her own room instead of us all sharing 450 sq. ft. EEK!!! I am so excited for the decorating process and making it feel like home! Been doing a lot of Pinterest lately to get some new, cute ideas for DIYing our home.  Anyone with suggestions for new projects send then my way, PLEASE, I will take any suggestions. I love hearing what new DIYs people have. <3

More pictures of the whole process to come!

Hugs and <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i