Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rockaby Baby...


Craigslist is a LIFE SAVER!!! We officially purchased a crib for our sweet little bumble bee. Isn't it the most precious looking crib in the world? I fell in love the moment I found it online because its uniqueness blew me away.
My sweet husband was so excited about putting this together that he almost didn't want to take it apart. He relinquished that request when he realized the crib was taking over our whole living room.

You may also notice the most adorable painting proped up in the background. That, my friends, was painted by my mother and sister in law for the babie's room. Our theme is Cow Jumped Over the Moon, with other nursery rhymes. It's the most precious thing in the world. They even put our little Bremen in the painting rolling on the floor laughing. It was everything I ever hoped for and more!

 Hugs and <3's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i