Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FREE Ad Space!!!

I have been busy as a mouse doing all sorts of fantastic updates these days! Through this process I have come to the extraordinary conclusion that the only thing missing around here is... YOU! It is YOU that would make this space cuter, YOU that would add more appeal and YOU that will bring life to Reflect -n- Recreate. Join me!

You heard me right! For the next two weeks I will be offering FREE AD SPACE to anyone that can get me an image and link to their website. I just recently learned how to add picture link sidebars and am so ready to get busy adding your beautiful sites, for whatever it might be you sell. I will say, as a disclaimer, that I do have to approve your sites and what you sell but unless you are selling...well... let's just say... unappropriate things that I do not want my name attatched to then you will have no problem getting some ad space with me! :)

How exciting is this!?!? Now get going on getting me a beautiful image and link so we can get your store out there too! Send it either through my Facebook or Email me, whichever is easiest for you. Yay! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

***Remember*** Deadline is September 12th***

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i