Sunday, August 12, 2012

Things to come

So, I have had a lot of time to think about upcoming Two on Tuesdays and I am truly excited about the fun things I have decided to do with these projects! It will broaden ALL of our horizons to new and improved ideas we never thought of before, who doesn't like that?!? Some will be for around the home decor, others for scrapbooking, and others for all those random things we just can't live without. You guys ready for the exciting new plans?

Drum roll please.......................

My mom and I will be starting to re-create ideas from Pinterest! Ok maybe not news to write home about but, come on, who doesn't look around Pinterest WANTING to do all the amazing ideas but just never getting around to them. We are hoping that our step-by-step tutorials will fly you off your seat and straight to your craft area to do them right along with us. So, get ready to move and create amazing things!

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
I wanted to add a little tid bit about our last Two on Tuesday. I completely had a brain fart and forgot to mention one of the main reasons we decided to go with the project we went with. My mom was perusing through the Anthropologie website(if you don't know about this store you MUST do your research, you'll thank me) and found that they had the exact same kind of cake pedestals we made for my wedding. We added on the yard decor pieces on our own, but could not leave out the pedestals. They are so easy to make that there is no reason to spend the big bucks when you could have fun doing it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i