Monday, November 5, 2012

BEST...YARD SALE...EVER!!!

Have you ever had the best yard sale day EVER but nobody to appreciate the spectacular deals you got??? My mom and I had one of those days this past weekend. Just look at the most remarkable finds we got our hands on!

I like to call this one "Town Square" $15

School is in! $10
"Merry Go Round" that still worked and played music! $5
Can a day get any better once you find gems like these? I think NOT! All three of these vintage toys at a grand total of.... $30!!! That's a steal if I do say so myself!

What are some astounding finds you have acquired at yard sales or thrift stores???

Hugs & <3's



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i