Wednesday, November 7, 2012

God of this City!!!

 
 
Today I strongly encourage you to watch, and listen, to the powerful video of "God of this City" by Chris Tomlin (originally by Bluetree). If you have never heard it before prepare to have your heart opened.

No matter what happens in our government system we need to not forget WHO is the Master of it ALL! We need to remember that nothing happens without His hands molding it to be.

HE IS the God of this city, and every city around the world! He will not turn His back on us... it is crucial you DON'T forget that.

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i