Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Has it really been a year?

Time flies when you are with the one you love!
I am surely no Hallmark card writer but I know what my heart feels, can't help if it sounds like a card. <3
My heart is filled with so much love for my Mr. Handsome that I can hardly hold it in sometimes. The day we said "I do" was just the beginning of a spectacular life together. We have shared our hearts, moved three times, preparing for a growing family, struggled through financial issues, grown closer to the Lord together and separately, and laughed tons! Who knew so much could happen in just one year?
Come see a glimpse as to what our year has looked like! Click to see our year at a glance!

My dearest Paul,
"I do". Those were the two best words I have ever heard from you, my warrior. You made my dreams come true that day and continue to do so each and everyday since. You are the man I prayed for and have always dreamt of. No matter what struggles we are facing, or will face, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I would not want to go through them with anyone but you. Thank you for your love, your patience, your heart, your laughter, your smile, and your kisses! I will never grow tired of them. LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!

Hugs & <3's

**Quick Note**
Blogspot is a free blogging community but in order to continue posting as many pictures on here as I would love to I have to pay per month. Unfortunately I can not do that right now so please visit my links to continue getting a glimpse at my art, life, and loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i