Saturday, November 3, 2012

When life gives you lemons...be creative with them!

Go after each and every one of your dreams like an animal goes for food in the wild.
I am daring you to have the confidence to release the animal inside of you... I know it's in there just waiting for a chance to be unleashed!

Mama Bear has come out and is not taking no for an answer, she WILL sell her art if it takes all she has and NOBODY will stand in her way!

After finding my "inner animal" I was not about to let my last art show get me down. God gave me a gift and, by golly, I am going to share it with the world... no matter what!

I introduce you to my booth at the Ocala First Friday Art Walk:
Even made some yummy Gluten Free Pumpkin Samplers that were a HUGE hit!

Go for your dreams without letting ANYONE stand in your way. You CAN do it!

What kind of animal is hiding inside you???

Hugs & <3's

2 comments:

  1. you are quite the animal GRRRRR!!!! sold two pictures, HURRAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROAR to your inner animal. GREAT JOB on two sales!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i