Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Above the Clouds

Ever dreamed above the clouds? There is just something intimate about it!

On my recent trip I could not help but photograph, for all of time, the beautiful morning God was creating for me! That's right, it was just for ME! I'm not greedy or anything, just confident in my CREATOR!

Did you know that if you were the only person on earth you would still have your very own stunningly breathtaking days? He wants all that, and more, just for YOU!
Just as the saying goes, "The skies the limit!"

Don't ever forget to dream higher than you ever imagined, you will be surprised at the places He will take you! He wants to give you beauty, He wants to give you wings, He wants to give you the WORLD! Have faith that your dreams will come true and guess what? THEY WILL! <3
I challenge you to live out your dreams! Let the world be your canvas and let the Lord to guide your brush. Oh the masterpieces you will create!

Spread your wings and let go!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i