Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Banana Spider


Intriguing... yet... disgusting. Let me just point out right now that in no means am I a spider person AT ALL. In fact, you should have seen me trying to get this shot... let's just say I was trying to do it very quickly cause these things JUMP with no warning.

These spiders are amazing weavers, that's right I am in "aw" of how well they weave their webs. You know why they have such beautiful webs? Because that is EXACTLY how God intended it to be. He made these Banana Spiders to be master artists at their craft, He did not make them just to do a task half way and call it a day. The web this particular spider weaved went from a shrub on the side of the house to the gutter ON the house! Oh yes, it was incredibly impressive. You know what else, if you get rid of their "pesty" webs they will just build another one OVERNIGHT!

You can not begin to tell me that YOU were not created for any purpose at all, or that you were not blessed with any talents/gifts/creativity. If our loving, gracious God put the gift of weaving into this, seemingly, insignificant insect than He most assuredly put some incredible gifts inside of you.

Our world will try to get you down and feed you lies about why you were placed on earth but please, my sweet friends, DO NOT succumb to the ways of this world.
Romans 12:2 (NASB)
2 And do not be conformed to this [a]world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may [b]prove what the will of God is, that which is good and [c]acceptable and perfect.
 
God has some absolutely breathtaking gifts inside of you! Do God, yourself, and us all a favor and unleash those gifts on the world. No longer do you need to be afraid of what people might say, or not say. The only thing you need to remember is that someone, somewhere, needed to witness YOUR gift in order to see His glory. Let that be your guiding light.
 
Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i