Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When the Old becomes New again


Don't you just love when vintage styles start to reappear in our society today? I get ecstatic over it that's for sure! To me it means there is hope for our world... that the "old" has not died off for good, its just been on vacation for awhile waiting for the right moment to return.

What vintage designs/styles do you wish would come back to us today? What vintage designs/styles have come back that you are over the moon for? Share your guilty pleasures with us!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i