Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall in Mount Dora, Florida!!!

I am telling you, EVERYONE is into fall... it's the time of year we anxiously await! And nobody gets more into it than businesses... and might I just say that they outdo us ALL! The fall decor found around the cute, little quaint town of Mount Dora is astonishing. If you were not into the fall hoopla before this, you will be now... I guarantee it!
Since I couldn't post pictures of all the fall happenings in Mount Dora on this one blog I decided to just pin point my favorite two: Pattie Anne's Vintage Land and When Pigs Fly.

 
 

 
Don't forget to check out these two awesome stores, you won't be disappointed!

What are your favorite things to do in the fall???

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i