Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall is in the Air... and our food!!!


With fall being in the air (in most states I would presume, and Florida on some mornings) I have decided to make the whole month of October ALL dedicated to my favorite time of year! So buckle your seat belts because some of this month's items might just nearly blow you away!

Does your mouth water at the thought of a delicious chocolate cake? I am not just talking about just any ol' birthday cake kind of deal either... I am talking taste like homemade chocolate cake.
And, did I happen to mention this wonderfully delicious/beautifully decorated chocolate cake is GLUTEN FREE!!!

I usually find this at Publix. It is BY FAR the best GF chocolate cake I have had!
Be sure to spray down the Bunt pan well so that no cake gets left behind

PERFECTLY baked cake (completed cake at top of page)
Hope you all enjoy fall as much as I do! Yay! AND I sincerely hope you get out there and bake this cake, your taste buds depend on it!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i