Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gluten Free in Texas!!!

First mission when arriving in Texas: find food STAT!
As luck would have it we found this cute little bakery that encompassed EVERYTHING Gluten Free... and boy was it delicious.
What is the name of this exquisite bakery, you may ask? Let me introduce you to: The Little Aussie Bakery!!!
If you ever are in the San Antonio area I HIGHLY suggest you check them out. They do not disappoint and have a very family environment that will leave you wanting to come back for more.
Here is a peak at what we ordered, and devoured.

Pure bliss walking up to this and it ALL being GF!

No matter what you order they bring you a basket of rolls... and guess what? They are GF! I ordered some "Mexican Coke" cause poor Paysen did not like the plane ride and was making me sick. If you have never had it before its delicious!

And of course I ordered PIZZA!!!

Cassie (my sister in law) and her friend had cake for lunch! Double chocolate pecan and carrot cake, they started chowing down so fast I couldn't get a picture fast enough. DELICIOUS!
Are your taste buds watering yet? Mine sure are!

Sorry for my absence but you will LOVE the posts I have coming for you, trust me!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i