Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Need an inspirational push?


Listen to me now, please!

Every single one of you guys and gals out there have beautiful things to offer the world. Don't get bogged down because you can't do what someone else does.... that's just not your God given gift. God put you on this world for a purpose. Get out and try new things, experience the world, and don't be afraid of what "majority" would say! Those are the ways you find what your purpose is, cause it's not always going to be a neon sign saying, "THIS... THIS IS YOUR PURPOSE!" YOU are a magnificent creation, created flawless in God's eyes! What more do you need to know than that?

PLEASE do yourself a favor and stop hiding! No matter how ugly this world may seem, it is all of us that can make it shine. You gotta step out of your bubble and dust yourself off, today is YOUR day to shine!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i