Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Wait is Over!!!

Ladies and Gentleman... what you have been waiting to see for months is finally ready to be revealed!
I wanted to make this a Two on Tuesday (which is why I choose today to reveal it) but it will not be the tutorial type of Tuesday. Instead of giving you step by step instructions I am merely going to break down the painting for you so that you can see the different elements I used (this will give you ideas for branching out with your own art pieces).
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed EVERY minute of creating it.

I now bring you "Micah's: The Muppets":


 


 


So after seeing each break down of my Muppets painting, what did you think?

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i