Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh the good ol' days!

Now I know I am not all that old but I still consider my childhood years to be "the good ol' days", just like an old person, after all I have been told I have an old soul. It's crazy for me to think that the things I had in the mid to late 80's are now considered vintage!

How many of you remember these buckets of Crayola crayons? Oh my dear goodness my brothers and I LOVED it!!! We carried it around everywhere. You know what is sad? They just don't make things like this anymore. Our kids will never know the kinds of things we remember, all they will remember are Ipads by 2 years old and cell phones by 5 years old. How outrageous is that!?!?! Ugh it makes me so sick to think about. I guess all I can do is make sure to keep a bit of my past around and hope it catches on again.

What are your fondest memories/toys from your childhood?

They say, "everything comes back in style at some point". Does that go for toys and things too? Let's cross our fingers!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i