Thursday, September 20, 2012

Gluten Free Cobbler.... what???

You have not been mistaken. As the title of this post states I did make a mighty delicious GF cobbler from a recipe I found on Pinterest. You gotta be sure and keep an open mind to this recipe because it is unlike any other you have ever done before, I guarantee it.
What we started with: 9x13 pan, Betty Crocker GF yellow cake mix, frozen mixed berries, one can of Sprite Zero
Step 1: Grease pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees
Step 2: Pour berries (frozen still) into pan until they fully cover the bottom of the pan
Step 3: Open cake mix and pour powder evenly on top of all the berries
Step 4: Gradually pour Sprite Zero all over cake mix and berries (it will fizz and that is normal). It is alright if some mix does not get Sprite on it
Step 5: Place in oven for approximately 35 minutes
Step 6: Remove from oven and place on top of cooling rack and let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving
Step 7: SERVE AND ENJOY!!!
Can you get any more simple than that??? I think NOT! Even if you have no need to eat Gluten Free this is a healthy alternative to normal fruit cobbler, and nobody will EVER know the difference.

You know you wanna try it... go ahead... indulge yourself. And I give you permission to not share it with anyone else (but trust me it's too good not to share).

After you have made this delectable dish for you and your guests please tell me what you think? Did you do anything different to make it your own or keep it the way it was? Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i