Thursday, September 27, 2012

RED ROBIN!!!

No, not a bird... it's much better than that! It's the restaurant! Yes you heard me right, on this Gluten Free Thursday I have brought you a tid bit of knowledge that you will be absolutely delighted to have. I am here to tell you that Red Robin not only supplies delicious gourmet burgers but ALSO over the moon GLUTEN FREE buns for those mouth watering burgers!!! I don't know about you, but that made my day because it has been soo long since I ate a burger like a normal human. Red Robin allowed me the opportunity to lay down my fork and knife and pick up that burger with my own two hands! Oh the incandescent joy that came from that!
Ok so enough of my soap box... I know your just dieing to see what this juicy burger looked like. Well here you have it:
Can you say.... YUMMMMM!!!
Now set out to find your closest Red Robin restaurant and tell me what you think after you have tasted this!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i