Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend at a Glance

You ever have those weekends that you never think will amount to much? I thought that is where mine was headed when I had a surprise encounter with a screw on Friday...
A very nice stranger waved me down to inform me of this...:(
My wonderful husband got it all fixed (all by himself! So proud of him) and we are back in business!

This pregnancy business sure does wear a girl out... Saturday I wanted to do NOTHING at all but veg around the house. I actually really love days like that cause vegging for me includes painting and blogging (good for you all too). This is what I have been working on for a friend's baby room... truly tough but coming out pretty cute if I do say so myself. ;)
Ended my painting session with a trip to get pampered with my mother in law...
I don't normally show off my teeny tiny toes... but for you guys I will (no laughing) <3
 

The rest of our weekend was filled with errands (which Paul just LOVES *enter sarcasm*) and restorations.
My handsome superman picked up this dining room table for us on his way home from work Saturday! Wasn't the prettiest thing when we got it but with a little TLC it came out exquisite! I just adore it in our new little home... nothing like having a table to eat at together. <3

What fun, or not so fun, things did you guys and gals do last weekend?? I love hearing from you... please do tell.

Hugs & <3's

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love a day of vegging!!! This weekend i did get more of my simplifying home areas done. I'm getting rid of things I haven't used it in a few months. Off it goes to the yard sale pile.The pile is getting bigger!! It's amazing how much we get to use once and never use it again.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i