Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Introducing...

Our precious little sweet pea is growing so big and strong inside my belly! It seems like just yesterday we found out our precious little family of two (plus a dog) was growing to three, and here I am at 19 weeks already!

It is without any further anticipation that we ecstatically announce to the world that this wonderful bundle of joy is a... beautiful baby boy! He was being so innocently shy, but ever so active, throughout the whole ultrasound. I simply can not wait to hug and smooch on this little guy for the rest of his life!

**Introducing, for the first time ever, Mr. Paysen Leiland FitzPatrick**

We are very, very thrilled parents! Finding out the sex of our baby makes everything seem so much more real. He is no longer referred to as "the baby" but instead as... Paysen. Oh my dear, is this a whole nother kind of love or what?!?! Please continue to keep all three of us in your prayers, Bremen too cause now he will have a little boy to play with. Pregnancy is going along great and he is growing just as he should, praise God!!! Love you all!
Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i