Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall came early this year!

Have you ever seen anyone count down the days before a drinks arrival? Then I guess you have never had the pleasure of meeting my mom <3. To say she is a Starbucks fan is a bit of an understatement... it's more like an enthusiast. All year long she counts down the days for "fall in a cup", known by most as Pumpkin Spice.
Her first Pumpkin Frappuchino of the season! She is one happy woman.

Arrived 9/1/12 (day after her birthday)

Hugs & <3's

1 comment:

  1. Im right there with her. I will be getting mine on Wednesday!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i