Friday, September 7, 2012

Tour the Antique Mall

Have you ever seen anything more spectacular than the random wonders you find at an antique mall? I truly think I hit the jackpot for finds at our new, and local, antique emporium!!! I could have gone crazy taking pictures of EVERYTHING I thought I "couldn't live without", but I decided to refrain and show off a few of my favorite things.

With nursery on the brain I find that most of my minds eye goes towards old baby items, which is certainly NOT a bad thing. I mean... come on... could these glorious baby finds be any cuter?!?!

I am looking for a foot stool to go with my nursery rocking chair and fell in love with this little green one. I ALMOST bought it but then I found a fantastic tutorial on making your own from Mandi. My nursery is made up of vintage, re purposed and handmade so I decided to try my hand at making one myself (pictures to come).

Don't even get me started on the preciousness of the little rocking horse bookcase! I mean... seriously... things are just not made that adorable these days. Wouldn't you agree? I must confess though, as much as I fell in love with this piece it sadly did not come home with me... THIS TIME! You better believe I am on my way back there today, praying it is still there.

Truthfully a trip well worth every minute if I do say so myself. Don't take those random pit stops for granted, great things can come from them!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i