Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin time!!


I do not know about you, but I do not know a single person that does not like pumpkin EVERYTHING! My question is,why do we only go pumpkin crazy in the fall when its available all year round? My only guess is... it gives us WAY more to look forward to in the fall!

Today's Gluten Free goodness comes from Paula's Mind Blowing Creations (yes... it's my mom's kitchen but had to be a bit more exciting sounding than that). This dish is a bit more traditional but will still give your taste buds a ride. Pumpkin and chocolate are about to combine in an explosion of flavor, brace yourself!


This pancake mix is one of the best!
 What you will need to do:
-follow box directions
-add 3/4 cup pumpkin and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
-mix lightly as you add chips to your liking
-be sure NOT TO OVER MIX
-start cooking!
Be sure not to cook the pancake too fast or it will burn.
Slow and steady wins the race... or in this case, makes a PERFECT pancake
VOILA! Perfection! Now sit down and give your taste buds that party they have been craving.
Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i