Friday, November 16, 2012

Feeling like a Fashionista!

Ever have those days where you just have a little extra hop in your step cause you KNOW you look good today? I am here to proudly proclaim... TODAY is that day for me! I am feeling on top of the world, nobody can bring me down today!

Let me break it down for you:

Life... here I COME!


Just adore this Fossil necklace and pair it with EVERYTHING!


Love having some of nanny with me! (her old scarf clip)


My first child (4 legged or not, he is still my child) loves being involved in everything!


<3
What kind of days make you feel like you can conquer the world? Share some stories with us all!
 
Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i