Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gluten Free Ciabatta like never before!!!

If you are anything like me I LOVE a good sandwich! The problem with that is that gets hard to accomplish when you have to eat Gluten Free. Most "bread" items can be compared to paper, cardboard, rocks... I think you get the picture.
Well... that was until I discovered these DELECTABLE Ciabatta rolls!!!
(Found at Whole Foods)


I urge you to run out, sometime soon, and get your hands on a package of these! Dress it up and toast it up however your heart desires, your taste buds will have a party!

Hugs & <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to meet you here! I am so glad you have decided to use just a few moments from your busy life to see what my life may offer your's. I am new to the blog world and love hearing from new people and seeing what I might be able to do to give my blog its full potential. Thank you for coming and I look forward to learning from you.
See you soon! Same place... new time.
HE>i